Wednesday, August 16, 2023

August 13 and counting.

 We had another Sandall family reunion at Grandma's house. I hated it, and worse because we had to take a group photo. Next time, crop me in instead. Honestly, it's really nice to hang out with family in smaller groups because then I remember that I actually like them. 

Eve made some great chicken fried steak and Karen brought some corn for a family dinner. The baptism apparently was fun and I had a good time playing sand volleyball with the crew instead and our reservation is back on as planned. 

Photographer or just a guy in a pretty place?

Roger had a fun time at Lee's Ferry all week catching fish and almost getting shot because one of the guards didn't get the memo that they could be close to the dam. 

What did I do while Roger was gone? I took a nap. It's time for me to reevaluate my hormones again and they are not doing great tbh. BUT still better than they were. I'm just ready for bed at 1pm. And honestly, I could probably sleep that whole time. 

Templing. 

Saturday Roger hung out with his friend Colin on a hiking adventure while I made tiramisu. This was after a dream I had where I made tiramisu. Call me a prophet. 

Then we went to the temple and sat apart for the entire endowment session. This was after a dream I had where there was a middle, non-segregated section so you could chill with your spouses if you wanted. Can we incorporate this better into new builds? No reason to split us up anymore really. I have a few other notes if anyone cares. 

Just 3 little deers chilling in the grass. 

Rog and I went on a drive Sunday after church (after a ministering visit to us) so we could check out where the wildflowers are blooming now for a YW activity. We're a bit early but we found a usable spot. Also we had Joy's green chili pork for dinner and 10/10 still. 

No comments:

Post a Comment