Monday, September 25, 2023

Still No Rog

 While Rog was still on the river, I was living my best life. I played volleyball and did my gym sessions and went on a long run. 

Last minute, I asked my old YW gang if they wanted to meet up and they said yes - for the next day. So I made some churros and we hung ate white bean soup and hung out way passed our bedtimes. 

We had a game night with my actual YW and I convinced them to try and sneak treats from another ward's activity. They did not do a good job, but we had fun. 

I did watch P&P wayy too many times in the background, but it's a classic. And I needed some mental distraction while baking a couple pies and making homemade whipped cream with extra ingredients from girl's night. 

Somebody had an accident on my street. 

Rachel & I hung out again on Friday for a movie night while her husband was working overnight. I kept at my leather project during the movie "Date Night" and we chatted until way too late, but it was fun. 

After my run Saturday, I had the best (and second) massage of my life and had zero neck tension or irritation for the first time in living memory. My girl Veronica knows how to work. 

Then I finished my leather carving and stained it and antiqued it and buffed it and waxed it - not in that order. But it turned out pretty good for me watching a YT video and a half. 

No comments:

Post a Comment