Monday, October 30, 2023

October. Wk3. 2023.

I was still recovering from Rainbow Bridge (mentally) and that nauseating sickness Roger and I had (physically) so we did a lot of sleeping in and less going to the gym. Which was fine for both of us. I did play volleyball (subbing for the old ladies, with some drama I was not happy about) and a few quick sessions with weights. 

The YW made bath bombs together and did some planning for the future. Sometimes, it is like pulling teeth honestly. But so is working with adult leaders tbh.

We did CFM study together and went to BWs with Stu and Kristin on Thursday for half off wings. That was Roger's favorite part.  

Coming in clutch. 

Saturday, I went down to Cenita's early bday dinner while Rog went to his family's game day adventures. I tried a little shopping while in PHX and found nothing that I wanted. I had a great time with Cenita & Co - including huge and delicious steaks by Bryan, homemade rolls by Kris, and street corn, mashed potatoes, and jalapeƱo poppers on the sides. We watched John Wick 3 (refreshing for the finale) and had some great convo and company. I drove home late to be back by about 1230. 

No comments:

Post a Comment