Monday, November 13, 2023

Christopher Nolan

I played VB twice this week. Once Monday with the crew, then again on Friday night because I guess some of the BB ladies wanted to play for once and 5:30-7:30 doesn't work for their nightly schedule. Starting at 7:30 is usually late for me, especially because I didn't even start sweating until 9pm. (That was also because of the skill of those present as well as the number. I told Rog it's a lot harder to keep the ball alive without looking like a jerk if there's 6 people instead of 4.)

This is partway through the burn. 

 Our combined YM/YW activity was just down the street, so I ran there. We beat up, then blew up a car. We warned the fire/police depts, but they had to show up anyways to check on us. Then we roasted s'mores. 

I've been reading a lot this week and really feeling the vibe, so I had to buy the sequels online - and also asked Rog to accompany me to the bookstore for our date night on Saturday. He got ice cream, I got cider, then he stole my cider and we had to go to Walmart to get more cider. He also kept trying to slip random romance novels into my basket. I'm not totally opposed, but there has to be a good story in it, at least. 

Happy to be here. 

Kailan and I went to the gym to learn some major lifts to help her improve her routine. She learned some things, I tried to impart 10 years worth of learning into 2 hours, and she was sufficiently sore post. We may do it again, but switch it up a little. 

No comments:

Post a Comment