Sunday, November 26, 2023

Chuck again

 We're rewatching Chuck, which is Roger's favorite thing ever that I have introduced his family to, as far as media. It's a good show, but tbh I have a short attention span when it comes to watching and I don't like to do it while we're together and could be doing other fun things, so we'll see how long it lasts. 

The week was fine. I skipped YW because it was some combined activity with the YM and frankly, it's not an environment in which I want to be right now. There's a lot of frustrating things going on there and not much I can do about it. 

Rog was supposed to go to Lee's Ferry this week for a trip, but nixed it in favor of plumbing, so that's two of us not doing our responsibilities all the way. 

He got to go hunting on Saturday morning, while I went to a funeral for an old patient of mine. It was good to see his wife looking happy again - the last year has been a huge mess and a lot of stress on her, so it was (overall) a good thing. 

Then we attended Friendsgiving together right behind our house. We had Al and Marissa and a few of their work friends who were fun to chat with. Helen and Connor showed up, which was a blast from the past from the Institute days and there was a whole bounce house inside the venue for the kids to play in. I brought sweet potato casserole and contributed to the raffle and had a good time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment