Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Choices


Satan annoys people in different ways. I was talking to Nadine and Ho’o about pre-mission life and it’s crazy. Nadine described it as a lot of darkness. While I wouldn't describe it that way, this semester has definitely been super hectic.
Hermana Enos, Mendoza Argentina 3/27/13
I've never felt so busy in my life. Between 12 credits of school work, an EMT class, the Malt Shoppe, mission prep, athletics, and friends, I’m going crazy. And that may be a contributing factor to the fact that I've never been sick this often in my life. I feel like one of the Rigby’s. For example, Tuesday I left my EMT class early and skipped my basketball game (causing us to lose by 5 and get knocked out of the tournament) in order to visit with Ho’o for her only available hour. In the words of Ursula:
Life’s full of tough choices, inn’t it?
My other concern is how different Provo will be when I get back. And thanks, Dad, Lauren, Kevin, Steel, etc. for pointing that out to me. Between people graduating, moving, and getting married, nothing will be the same here when I return. But then again, neither will I.  

No comments:

Post a Comment