Sunday, June 7, 2015

All My Friends Are Dead

Or worse: expelled. -Hermione Granger.
Or worse: engaged. -Naomi Hutchins

I typically check Facebook about once a week. May was a month of weddings. About fifteen people I know and love tied the knot. May was also a month of engagements. A similar fifteen people I know and love put a ring on it (of the engagement variety). Including cousin Tanner. However, June is looking even more promising. I was alerted to 4 engagements Friday. And then 4 engagements on Saturday. I don't think I have any single friends left.
Tyrone
One thing we learned at the singles ward is that they play basketball Mondays. Since we were duty-bound to attend, we made an appearance and threw down the rock. We convinced our LA friend Raul to come to church and today we convinced some other kids to join us. They were worried about hurting girls. Ha.
Found out there is a zumba class Wednesdays after work. I've since added this the my morning workouts. However, dancing between so many reflective surfaces has led me to the conclusion that my body was meant for basketball. But I'll dance all the same.
Jason and Brooklyn (relatives of ours) had some flight changes on their way back from Africa, so we picked them up and cleaned up a room for them to sleep in. Some how cleaning up the room also led to crossdressing our CPR dummy, Tyrone. Imagine turning a corner into the room to see this guy.
Friday the parentals went on a date and left us some mula to order Chinese. So obviously we got as much popcorn chicken and dumplings as we could and are still benefiting today. Good choices.
Saturday Stake Temple Day I drove the female population up around 12 and we spent some time in the Lord's house. Then we spent some time in Grampy's house. Guac was involved. Random stories were shared. Pictures were taken. Hunter eventually decided to stop ruining my life and come home and see me.
And at church today we talked to a lot of creepsters and sat next to none. (What a feat!) Peace and blessings-



No comments:

Post a Comment