Saturday, May 30, 2015

You did not, you overgrown pocket watch!

-Shoutout to HDBooty. Youngest Hutchins turned double digits this week and we appropriately celebrated with guac night, strawberry cake, and baguettes. Here's to another year with this delight.
-Still singlin' it up at church. Nice thing about having Hannah is that we don't have to talk to anyone else. Even Darryl, although he sure wanted to talk to us. At least we remember his name, which is more than we can say for the rest of those chumps. (And we do talk to people, if only for politesse.)
-Skyped it up with Shiboi and his awkwardly clumped facial hair this week. We tried to avoid talking about love whenever dad was in the room, but sometimes Derek didn't get my facial cues when dad was hiding behind my computer. Silly Derek.
-Monday was my first day off from my real person job at Pfizer. I slept in and did my laundry like a real human. Then we had a bbq - and I was just as excited to eat it fresh as I was to eat leftovers for the rest of the week. If there's one thing I missed in France, it's a good burger.
-At work, I'm working on a drug called Tafamidis. It's a suspension that refuses to stay suspended, among other things. We've made some real progress however. Thus I have proposed the new version of the drug be titled Naomidis. Takers?
-While Lavinia was celebrating her day with the parentals, I dragged Isabelle and Moriah along for an evening with Sheri Dew. Anything to get Isabelle away from computer games and give Moriah something to do. I only hope they enjoyed it as much as I did. I also was in bed asleep by 9:30, only to be woken up when Trevor kissed my head. Brothers.
-The Smiths of North Kingston, RI invited the entire Hutchins household over for a day of entertainment and fun (a feat seldom repeated). In opposition to my wishes, our entire family did not rise to the challenge. Lame. I did take a crew of 7 down and we had a blast. Even if Isabelle used seven ice packs throughout the day. To our credit, we offered the Smiths some of our volleyball players and we still came up with all the Ws. What a wonderful family.
-I kept Trevor's bucket hat on even throughout Kevin's Pops concert. We heard classics like Seize the Day, Jessie's Girl, and Wannabe. And if Kevin was ever dating a girl that looked like his dance partner, I will be danged. And Trevor and I both will tell him to hit that.
-Ended the week with some Beauty and the Beast. If only the French people shouted Bonjour! out their windows as you walked by. If I was a Disney Princess, Belle would be right up there on the list, along with Meg, Mulan, and Emperor Kuzco. She likes books and loves her crazy family and lives in France. And doesn't want to get married. (I ain't about that life right now). And my house is almost as great as an enchanted castle.
-Also, shoutout to this guy. Spry till the end. And on to bigger and better things. May he remain anxiously engaged for eternity. Love you, L Tom.




1 comment:

  1. T woke you with a kiss on the head? Noah. Now that's love.

    ReplyDelete