Sunday, May 22, 2016

Yo This Week Was Lit

Lightspeed recap:

I went to the orthodontist at least twice for a new retainer, played Uno at least 24 rounds, and created a Disney playlist on my phone of over 100 songs. I read three books, including The Giver, a childhood fave. I found a stuffed bear in my storage box and Moriah immediately claimed it.

Alex is a new intern in my department who is also older than most of the other ones, so we laugh at their timidity on a frequent basis. I found a new website, MuseScore, which has a plethora of sheet music freely available.

And I'm helping everyone in my family increase their muscles and decrease their reaction times by randomly going boneless on them. Needless to say, it's hilarious.

Favorite.
Saturday I met the parentals at the temple for Kayla's endowment session. As Grampy will tell you, it was lit. Then The Chin, Kellogius, Mimi, Grampy, and I ate steak.

I drove through ridiculous traffic to get to Brigham Street, where I introduced Grampy to Hamilton. He loves it. After showing him how to access the entire playlist with lyrics, we had a little sing-along. And drank grape juice. And photoboothed.

These kids. 
I made it back to Attleboro just in time for Brittany Bishaw's wedding reception. Where I was again fed steak. And the valet crew were impressed with my car quick change into a skirt.

Then the Providence, RI stake got split up, I wore my favorite mission dress, and nobody asked me to give a talk. Yet.


2 comments:

  1. You're lit! Wish I didn't have to rush out on Saturday, would have liked to stay and be entertained by the Koolio and the Gang.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Mostly split" - and there is a difference. The split was only announced yesterday - the real deal will happen June 12th. Maybe i can arrange for you to give a talk then. Dad

    ReplyDelete