Monday, May 2, 2016

Shennsley Joins the Fam

I worked as a substitute for Christina again. I'm still concerned at how easy it was to get into that school. And at how little Caden is pushed. Just because he's small and difficult doesn't mean you let him win at Junior Monopoly.

Chief of Police? Or Chief of the dance floor?
I went to the Provo City temple and outlasted everyone in the Celestial Room. I could have sat there longer.
Papa Bear's my guy. We didn't even get reprimanded once in the temple.
I drug tested for my Pfizer employment. The guy showed me the bathroom and said Fill up the cup to the line, and don't flush the toilet. Well, I got one outta two.

Welcome to the fam, Shennsley.
Lauren (AT) and I caught up over Costa Vida. She dropped out of the program and is living the dream.

Lauren Bellon is memorizing the Nations of the World song. Lauren Rigby let me eat her cookies and interpreted the nature of my ego, future spouse, and family via how I picture a box, horse, and ladder.

Laurens are my favorite.
Christina really came to the rescue by driving me up to SLC so I could spend the night with Wheeler and Dee. As promised, we made art by smashing paint-filled balloons onto canvases. We also enjoyed French cuisine and Harry Potter.

In the morning, Wheeler and I ate plunderschnecke as we took a turn about the city. Cities are nice. So is Wheeler. He's one of the 'normals'.

We liked this bear.
I met Ben and Hannah at the airport. Hannah forgot her government ID so she had to pass special screening. Which showed she had radioactive material on her hands. She eventually got through. Which was good, because we saw the most attractive man ever on the plane.

Ready for UnoForDayyyyss.
We drove through the humid and heavily-trafficked streets of Houston, TX to get to the Hennsley's house for a BBQ. We met the family (gaining Uncle Steve's approval) and the bridal party. Hannah opened my eyes to White Chicks and we kept calling everyone "White Chocolate" for the rest of the weekend.
Party Table.
After setting up the reception hall and getting ready, we went to the temple for the wedding of the century. It was well done. Dad only cried a little.

Next time we get together will be in ten years when someone else gets married.
We got a quick shake snack and headed to the reception, where we copied Derek's infamous dance move and learned a new one from Greg.

Whataburger does it right.
Saturday we basically packed and headed to the airport. We ate killer nachos with Greg and some pilots. Then we slept. Then we boarded. And slept. And I wrote a screenplay. We got home by 3.

Photocred: Funcle Aaron. Hoods up, playas.

No comments:

Post a Comment