Sunday, May 7, 2017

Fruit Flies Like Bananas

Good news: I'm allowed to walk if it doesn't hurt. Bad news: It hurts.

Updates, Week One: I do 3 hours of rehab a day and it's my favorite part. I have 71 degrees of flexion and -2 of extension. I'm off painkillers, so my head feels great and my leg doesn't. Sometimes I sleep through the night. Sometimes I sleep on the couch. The wounds are still juicing. They better close up soon, or I'll run out of saran wrap to use in the shower.

It's that time of year. 

My friends take care of me. Cam watched Batman with me. Lauren, Jake, and Emarie brought me food. Dragon brought me some bandaids. Kassie came to chat. Other Jake found me a canoe. Moriah FaceTimed me. Twice. Ashlyn drives me to campus. And all my friends in the training room put up with my shiz.

I am the pancake king.

School started on Tuesday and I already hate it. I'm taking 2 classes: Developmental Psych (which should be a breeze) and a Chem lab (where I got yelled at day one for being sassy).

First DevPsych reading and I find Derek's baby pic???
Don't worry, I pulled a Mom for modesty. 

It was sunny and wonderful this week and I love being outside and wish I could move my body. Or swim.
Why did I find this so funny?

ACon had a birthday this week, so we went out with her family for tacos and ice cream. They're a fun group. It was nice to hang out with them again when I wasn't dying from the drugs (like last week after graduation...) We watched creepy YouTube videos and learned about the game "Bully Beatdown".

I'm all about the fanart.
I bought a book. #Adulting. I finished it day one and it's so good, I'm geeking out. Which isn't usually the case, but Sarah Maas knows how to write a book. Sheesh.

No comments:

Post a Comment