Sunday, May 28, 2017

Raise Your Standards. (Or, Lower Them, Rather.)

Greggy took Hannah and I food shopping on Monday. This may have also been the day that Hannah said there was no way you could make just four cookies in a batch. Man, I proved that sucker wrong.





















I had two chem tests and a Psych paper. In total, it took me about 2 hours to do all of that. I was the first one finished with the lab test! Helps if I don't have to wait for my partner to catch up...

Rachel and I hung out and went to a park and bought a gift for an engaged friend. I like Rachel May. She's a good human. Did I mention that I ran into her in the temple last week? Life is crazy.

Who remembers Uncle Mike? This guy is the only one I know who
can actually mask the taste of raisins in a cookie. He's fun.

Lauren and I did some shopping of our own for Chels. Right after we had pancakes and twerked on chairs, despite Lauren's flesh-eating virus. We found almost everything we needed, so Hannah and I made a stop to a less...Mormon store.

Greg and I chilled with the Lindon Hutchins, watching Pirates of the Caribbean. Great movie.

The Four Amigos.
I met up with Lauren again, plus Ho'o and Chelsey, for Kaitlyn's reception. I still haven't really met her husband, but she seems happy, which is all that matters really.


Then we met up with Mandy for Chels' bachelorette party at CA Pizza Kitchen. Good times with good friends, even if Lauren is a conniving sneak. Somehow I still love her. And just remember Chels, it could have been much worse.

Car pics, bc it was COLD outside.
And in other news, I will NOT be homeless in a month because I found a place to live in AZ! Holla back. And hopefully, I will also pass my certification test and will really have a job. I've been studying enough, it better freaking pay off.

No comments:

Post a Comment