Sunday, May 21, 2017

Livin in the Sunlight, Sleeping in the Moonlight

I like Provo in the summer. There's less people. The only problem is that it still randomly decides to snow sometimes, which makes me mad.

I went to FHE this week and we just talked about all the fun things we want to do this summer: Spikeball, long boarding the canyon, frisbee, aggressive zigzagging races.... I said I would come for the food.

Speaking of food, my lack of commitments currently is giving me a lot more time to cook my own meals. Prep time is at an all-time high of 10 minutes and my paninis are delicious. One time I even made tortillas.

I kind of got fired from my job. Basically since it's research, only undergrads are allowed to do it and since I walked at graduation (even though I'm technically not graduating until July))) I count as a graduate. So that stinks.

But it gives me more time to study for one of the biggest tests of my life: the BOC. Which I study 6h a day for. It's in 2.5 weeks. And certifies me to be an ATC, which is my qualification for working in AZ, so I better pass.

In my spare time, I teach Lance's youth group to play quidditch, read (A LOT - ask me how many times I found the word 'tome' this week? At least 4), play with Hannibal's adorable child (for my psych devo class), and I've started watching A Very Potter Musical, and am making large piles of stuff to get rid of. I also do rehab for 3+ hours/day.

No comments:

Post a Comment