Sunday, May 6, 2018

RED!

I killed my arms this week in some extra special workouts. And I'm back to my old lady basketball on  Wednesdays. And since Callie's back, I'm back at her hot tub and couch like I live there. What a great family.

In case you missed it, Friday was Star Wars day. (May the Fourth be with you). So below are some of my favorite crossover memes. And also the day I got my purge valve replaced and worked the last CCV football games of the season.



Saturday was our ward activity where we hiked 3.5mi into beautiful red rocks and went cliff jumping and ate lunch there. Then we hike 3.5mi out and roasted in the blazing sun while everyone caught up to the grueling pacers. Then we got Mexican, cuz cinco de mayo. Good views all around.












No comments:

Post a Comment