Sunday, July 15, 2018

Hutchslapped

My scamming at the gym is at an end (for now). After nearly 8 weeks of attendance off a 2-week pass, I've run out of ways to extend my stay. Ah well, it was more than I anticipated. And well worth it.

Hashtag my life.
Also, I finished my 2-step TB test this week and had three different nurses tell me it was a positive test. But the doctor cleared me, so here I come NAU.

After two years of struggle (mentally and emotionally), the comic book is finished. Coming soon to a bookshelf near you. Pending the arrival of appropriately sized paper at my neighborhood Staples.

Thursdays are for the girls. And the temple. And boy, was it good. It's my third favorite thing about being LDS.

So cute.
Business Casual Game Night was a success at Kenny/Braeden's place in the depths of Mesa. I love them. I want their life. They had the cutest Pinterest-level snacks and some good drinks. And Jackbox games that were borderline appropriate, just how I like it.

Good views.
And when I got home (after midnight) I packed my car so I could drop some stuff off at Flag le lendemain. After first going on a ridiculous hike about halfway up there. We climbed rocks, got lost, swam out to an island, and barely made it back. I was sore, sunburned, and sliced the bottoms of my feet off climbing over rocks.
Me, in a crevice.
Then, in honor of French Independence Day, we had a movie night with bread, cheese, and grape juice. Vive la France and LESSS GOOO IN THE WORLD CUP! ALLEZ LES BLEUS!

There's the island.

No comments:

Post a Comment