Sunday, March 17, 2019

Luck of the Irish

I don't know if Moriah caught any leprechauns, but I certainly didn't. It was a mess of testing and my brain hurts and so do my grades, but it's over. Also several people have commented on how tired I look and so I'm really glad NAU has an actual spring break because it'd be a rough time otherwise.

Basketball was cancelled all week due to MORE SNOW. I would say it's my least favorite form of precipitation, but it's offset with windy hail that pegs me straight in the face the whole time I'm walking to school like a machine gun for icy pellets with impeccable aim.

The good news is that the week is over. AND Lindsey came swimming with us. Showed us a few things and still looked cute, but it was a good time all around. (Didn't even end up in Mexico). Also for real pi day, we went to Your Pie and got a personal pizza for 3.14 AND JJ fed us real authentic enchiladas. (Still somehow slithered out of our rap battle yet again).

MGH, MVP. 
Moriah and I had a delightful chat, Grampy called ME, and everything is coming together for baby shower numero uno in Mesquite. Also, Caleb and I went on Fatman's Trail, got lost several times, climbed a tree, and found a nice rock to sleep in just in case we never found our way out.

No comments:

Post a Comment