Sunday, February 9, 2020

Let's Get This Bread

The good news is that I'm still stupid good at finding free food. The bad news is that my body hates food right now. Brandi and I went over to Palmer's buddy's place again for the Superbowl and went home with goody bags of ribs, pork chops, drum sticks, macaroni salad, breadsticks, and more. And Roger brought me another box of ribs from his family's party.

This is just about half of it. 
My boss at NAU got extra tickets to the football signing day party, and I went for the food and my buddy Nez. And feast, we did. I had New York tenderloin, and oysters, and crab legs (that I was scared of), and mashed potatoes in a martini glass, and so many desserts, and 2 free drinks, and a salad bar for anyone interested. I only wish I could have grabbed a to-go box. But I skedaddled out of there before they started asking everyone for donations.

MGH's creepy smile. 
Roger made a steak and potato casserole for lunch on Thursday before he went quail hunting with his buddies. After I had an angry meeting with the future GoBIG humans. And I made him gourmet french toast for dinner on Friday and we got free pizza for second dinner. After I vacuumed my car out.

The desert. 
I met with Joe Carter to get my PT shooting event approved. And helped my patient GD learn to fish and box again. My track boy BD had an impromptu consult with some of our professors. And I went to my own PT a few times. Which my body hated. But that's showbiz baby.

The desert, part two. 
I met Roger down south so we could meander (I say "meander" because I am incapable of walking in a straight line) down the streets of Cottonwood. We hit up a garage sale where Roger bought an old record and I snagged a game of Uno for free. We checked out the shops and ended up eating at Plaza Bonita, a Mexican feasting arena the likes of which we WILL be visiting again.

Enraptured and taunting our families. 
Then I watched this babe lift during Sacrament.

Lesssss gooooo. 

No comments:

Post a Comment