Sunday, September 20, 2020

Extra Work on the Weekends

 It's been a crazy week. They're all crazy weeks. I started working out in the morning, which is nice. I just don't have much time to do anything since I won't wake up before 5. 

Yum. 

Roger bought an OTC elk tag and ended up shooting one on the first day. It was just a baby, but apparently those are the tastiest. 

I did have my inservice this Friday. Which is basically a pretty decent sized research presentation I've been working on for a few weeks now. Keith reminded me to bring snacks multiple times (which I did), but a patient ended up buying everyone pizza, so it didn't matter. 

The real KoolKrew

I left my presentation in a hurry to get to Phoenix for a weekend course on PNF. (Aka physical therapy nerd stuff that I love.) Maddy and Lauren came, Kay was an instructor, and it was like a mini Jamaica reunion. Honestly, all CEU courses should be like this: some instruction with mostly labs, including time practicing with real patients. 

Goodbye forever. 

While I was down there, we did have a Flag reunion and a PHX reunion. The second one was cool because I re-met Brady, who I hung out with during interviews at Midwestern and NAU and who is from Prescott. Small world. 

This is relevant if you've done much PNF. 


1 comment: