Sunday, September 13, 2020

The Ugliest Cat.

Yet again, another week, another paper and more studying in all my spare time. It'll be nice when I get to relax in my off time. (And get paid for working, but that's another issue.)

Red suns all week for a smoky mountain. 

Highlights of the week include: talking to my BFF Lauren. TWICE. How lucky can I get? And the better news - her and Roger are only kind of fighting now. AND she's coming to AZ. So I'm hype. 

Ok, who wants to date her? Serious inquiries only.

Carol and I worked on my dress this week and made a huge amount of headway. One more day of this and the thing will be done. Hallelujah. (On a similar note, Hobby Lobby is open in Flag now, which everyone seems excited about.)

Per request of the Mimster. 

We had dinner with the Fishes (both sets) and had some delicious steak and potatoes - and even better company. (But don't tell them we said that, it'll go to their heads.) Even Roger had fun. And said he's excited to do it again, with the traditional card-playing post-meal next time. Which is also what I wanted. 

The ugliest cat. Thanks, Jake.

We had Sacrament with the fam. And I got to play some piano afterwards and just chat. Before I rushed back to Prescott to find time to finish my paper and write this nonsense. Good week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment