Sunday, September 27, 2020

Week 10/30

The title is monumental in that I am now finished with my first clinical rotation. Boy that was a handful, but we figured it out by the end. We had a celebration on Friday (not for me) with lots of food. I brought nothing and left with a full belly and a fresh pie. Despite the challenges, this is a good place to work. 

The vacuum to get. 

I took my one free night to hike Thumb Butte, a nearby trail that my patients frequent. I went up the steep side and down the less steep side and was disappointed in the eccentric ability of my left quadriceps, but now I have something to work on. It was a short hike with a decent view. 

And I didn't get attacked by falcons. So that's a plus.

The other good news of the week is that my dress is almost done. Also we have a venue. And almost announcements. And half a temple recommend and an appointment. Things are progressing. 

You can almost see the tiny sunflowers behind us. 

No comments:

Post a Comment