Sunday, September 13, 2020

Labor Day. (Aka just another week).

 It seems like every week is pretty similar since I have zero time outside of clinicals to actually do anything. I did get to treat an artisan bread baker's wife this week. So she brought in some bomb sour dough and some recipes to try. Roger was hesitant on the rosemary potato bread, but is a huge fan. 

Pretty. 

I worked on a paper and some car stuff and my inservice presentation all day Saturday.  Which was exactly how I wanted to spend my 3-day weekend. I did get a chance to go hunting with Roger (although unsuccessful) and hang out with his family at base camp. Which is always a delight. 

Less pretty, but still yummy. 

I was hoping to finish Stu's requested painting/poem combo last weekend, but as soon as I got home to transport it to my house, it down poured. So I had Roger fix up the water colors before I finished with the writing. It didn't turn out how I wanted, but it turned out and I think that's what matters at this point. 

Et voila. 

No comments:

Post a Comment