Sunday, August 30, 2020

Archery Deer Season

Week 6/10 for round 1. It was a rough start due to the events of last weekend, which had me shook. But at least we both had vehicles and insurance and were good enough. Seriously. This whole process is kind of a bummer, but there's a lot to be thankful for. 

We're just calling this week a wash as far as clinical progress is concerned. Although I am still getting better, which is nice. And I only have 4 more weeks (scary) until this clinical is over, which makes me a little sad. I like it here. But at the same time, I'm ready to be done with school. 

I went up to Flagstaff to figure out insurance stuff with Roger and work on my dress with Carol. She had me exchange a couple yards of fabric that came pretty dirty. So I did, and somehow they ended up giving me $35 off my total order. So that brings the cost down to $40 total that I'm at with this dress so far. 

We had church with Carol's family on Sunday and I crushed them in a game of dice and called the fam. Overall, life is good, and I have nothing further to report. Good day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment