Sunday, August 16, 2020

How to Mooch as an Adult (part 1)

 First of all, let me tell you that clinicals are...going. I work everyday officially from 7-4 and then we chat and finish our documentation. And then I workout and I study. And that's it. I'm a few weeks in and my brain hurts everyday, but I sleep really well. 

This is where they go when they're naughty. 

But more importantly, this weekend, I went to Flagstaff so that Roger and I could go yard sailing. Which I'm really glad he enjoys, because it brings me back. We found an app (Yard Sale Treasure Map) that makes it so much easier and helps us decide if certain sales are worth it. 

So here's the loot. For $16.50, we got a nice pair of waders that fits me, a space tarp, an old knife, a pot with a lid, a yoga mat, a book, some maps of the area, and a portable shovel. I do have some regrets on my original offer that would've changed it to $2 cheaper. Next time. 

And they hide under the bed for fun. Or play "Walk the Plank".

We tried to go on a hiking adventure afterwards, but the car overheated, so we went back to the apartment for food and yoga. And took a day trip to Phoenix to get Roger's second fitting for a suit for Carson's wedding. 

No comments:

Post a Comment