Wednesday, October 27, 2021

Roger's Birthday Week of Fun.

City League starts this week, so we had our last Monday night pickup for a while and our first set of games. (Where half our team wasn't there...) We have some new players from the PT program and appaa couple of flaky old players too, haha. We're 1/1. 

I worked on my videos - I now have 3 subscribers. And working on adding new neuro content, which I'm excited about. But it might take a minute to get it up. (That's what she said.)

I had an enlightening gym session this week where I practiced my cleans. And I even filmed myself, but don't tell Brian. I like the gym. Time isn't real there. 

My jousting activity was postponed again because Tim forgot he was busy. Lol. Men.

Pianist creepshot on the L.

It was Roger's birthday and he had a fun morning hunting and was ready to go on our surprise scavenger hunt by 5 sharp. JK. About the scavenger hunt. We saw a good movie with Tom Hardy and went to Black Bart's - which is a nice steakhouse with live musical entertainment (and a freaking bomb pianist). 

We spent Roger's actual bday watching Stake Conf online and having a chill day at Carol's with games and piano and part of a football game. It was nice. Happy 26th. Do you care about getting insurance? We're not sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment