Sunday, October 31, 2021

A Coupla Halloweenies

My insurance offers a discount for an annual wellness visit, so you already know I took advantage of that at my earliest convenience. My doctor said she was sorry I am too healthy and she can't help me more. I am not. My insurance also only covers a flu shot from my PCP, so I figured I would do it if offered. BUT LET ME TELL YOU - bad idea. I am STILL suffering from that and I was very careful not to exercise for 24 hours because that usually helps. Nada. 

Our pumpkin this year. 

With my sickness, I still played on my city league team and subbed for someone else's. And won. That pickup was really helpful for my swing and my sanity. But less helpful for my recovery. I did skip my gym workouts and boxing class this week. And I went to my YW's volleyball game and happened to come across free tickets and free food on my way over. 

Weenie Roast 2021.

It really put a damper on my Halloween plans. We ended up swinging by our ward party and grabbing some chili (also a MISTAKE) and carved a pumpkin and watched Young Frankenstein. And then Roger abandoned me early in the morning to help a friend track a deer. And we watched George's Island and had a Halloweenie Roast.

No comments:

Post a Comment