Monday, September 26, 2022

Roger's Dream Hunt (part 3, the finale)

The good news. Roger got his elk. It's not as big as Neil, but it was a good story. Ask him sometime, he would LOVE to tell you all about it. The bad news. The Tacoma didn't make it through. Although Rog is currently trying to convince me (and himself) it can be saved (again). We'll see. 

This is Noble.

As such, he was at the mercy of a lot of people with zero urgency to leave camp, but eventually made it out. I helped him cut meat on Saturday for a bit. I left for a baby shower for Sam Fisher (so I could hang with Jolene, the MIL). And then came back and did most of the packaging which required all my available patience. 

This is one roast from Noble.

My friend (and coach) Felicia helped me out this week by teaching the YW some boxing. I think some of them initially weren't excited to be there, but they had a great time and I was impressed - and so was Felicia. After keeping those mitts in my car, I also taught Marshall and Paislee to box and they had to teach Roger the rules because he keeps breaking them. 

The punk learning how selfies work.

We went back to Carol's Sunday for goulash and pumpkin bread and rootbeer floats provided by us as inspired by my "I'm here for the Boos" shirt that I convinced Marshall was a picture of a ghost holding rootbeer floats. He is convinced and converted. 

No comments:

Post a Comment