Monday, January 30, 2023

A week ago

I keep missing weeks on this. My Sundays are just busy. The whole week was busy, but not. It snowed super bad all week and I had a couple partial days and a couple days of sketchy driving. Roger had a week's worth of digging Caleb's truck out of the snow. 

They said it was plowed. 

Everything was pretty much cancelled this week due to the snow, so I spent some time reading all my new books and some time working on my Etsy stuff because I have some guilt that I haven't uploaded new content in a while. Most of my feedback is requests for more, so I'm working on it. Slowly. 

Only time I am happy. 

Rog and I went on an impromptu date to HuHot, his favorite all-you-can-eat Mongolian grill. I thought it was mediocre. But also I wasn't expecting it or hungry. So there's that. We also spend a good deal of our date night finishing New Girl before the Netflix password sharing limitations kick in. 

Our ward kicked us out of the temple trip. Not really, but they felt bad for not scheduling enough time for our youth group - which has doubled in size since they scheduled it due to boundary changes. So Rog and I went and did a session on our own. We met Stu there and said hi to our youth. 

Where's your sword Roger?

Rog went on a coyote hunt and came back early to babysit his favorite kids while I took their mom to the gym. They had a great time and almost ran him out of ideas before we returned. Also all they wanted was to play a paperclip fishing game I made for a patient with a stroke while I was in school. Which I threw away maybe two weeks earlier. Oh well. 

Sunday we left early to head to our old ward for Elise's farewell. She's gonna be a good one. Luckily, she'll be around a bit longer for home MTC. 

No comments:

Post a Comment