Sunday, June 18, 2023

Rodeo 2k23

The big news of the week is that the Flagstaff Rodeo came to town. It was nice to see Jason there and kind of catch up - it's hard since the chutes are right by the speakers, so it's hard to hear anything. But we had fun working and I met some new people who were fun - including his intern Kal and a doc from Sedona who brought her own binos to scope out a husband while she was there. 

Where he lives. 

Luckily, nobody was injured very badly at all. And Rog came Saturday night to hang out. We both got tshirts from the army for deadlifting and we got to see his cousins fall off a sheep immediately after being set on top - if you aren't familiar with mutton busting, look it up. I went home tired from 15h of extra work and with a new belt buckle. 

YW was delayed to do a Saturday trip to a swimming hole, and I missed it because of the rodeo - not mad. I was excited for the extra time to myself. 

Also where he lives. 

Rog spent the extra few nights/mornings without me at the lake, fishing. It's all he thinks about. Fishing, and who's going to get what tags for deer hunting (draw is in 2 weeks, so hold your breath). 

No comments:

Post a Comment