Sunday, January 14, 2024

2024

Flashback to Christmas time in Page. We went to the Knight's annual party and had great food, I got to catch up with Kelsey, and we played some fun games like opening wrapping with oven mitts and unwrapping gifts out of a giant ball of saran wrap. It was a good time.

We had a nice late Christmas (other than Roger nearly having an accident due to dreaming we were at home). We ate toast and hot chocolate. And we opened a few gifts. SO to the Sandalls for a nice hoodie and cast iron set, to the Hutchins for life jackets and slipper (which Rog has already stubbed his toes on a few times), to Hannah S for the painting, and to anyone that got me books. 10 days in and I've already checked 4 hefty tomes off.

We came home after lunch and brought home the extra lasagna and our new freezer. The 'sag lasted 3 days maybe. And that's mostly because Rog held off and let me eat it. 

Rog had an extra day off of work and went hunting, while I tried to cover for our other PT. Unfortunately, a lot of the patients I was scheduled to visit for her did not have ways to contact them -which she overcame by having a set day/time (which I didn't know about). So I did my best even if it was a little hairy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment