Sunday, March 29, 2015

Why So Serious?

Funny anecdote from last week- Mom, Derek, Lauren, and I went to eat at Cafe Rio because Mom has never experienced it. When we finally got up near the register, the guy in front of us kept asking for all these extra things on the side. An employee from the back tossed up a small container of jalapeƱos for him, but he missed and it landed (and exploded) on my leg. And that's how I got a free meal.
We had back-to-back water polo games this week and were so good that our ranking was brought into question. I'm fairly confident that we will win the tournament and completely confident we would NOT win in a higher division. I also know our team would win Most Improved, if such an award existed.
Totes the best hun-cal fro-yo in Provo. 
BYU's display for STEM Fest









I had two interview this week-Y-Serve Videographer (again) and Peer Mentoring. I had to volunteer for 8 hours at the same place for one of my classes so I helped out at STEM Fest. It's a conglomeration of companies and divisions in Science, Technology, Engineering, or Math that present at little stations and do cool activities. I got to help field-tripping kids off the bus and around AND I got a couple of t-shirts. My roommate, Jesse, got her dream internship so we celebrated with frozen yogurt. I passed my driving test and will soon have a Utah license. And I read some more of Tad R. Callister's book on the Atonement. I got in the newspaper for saying I wanted BYU to let men grow beards and give us a day off in March (although they cut the last part out). My best friend Lauren and I did genealogy:


I went to an 80s dance with my roommates and just wore my normal clothes:











I worked on my sequel film, with the help of my bishop and several men:
My acting career is also taking off, with special appearances in the following films:

I got to go to Conference for Women in Salt Lake, with my lovely MTC companion, Emarie Swenson. Revelation flowed freely. Conversation was not lacking. And our waiter, Jace, was delightful and only slightly disappointed that we lived in Provo instead of SLC. Sorry, man. Soeur Swenson and I are excited to live together.



No comments:

Post a Comment