Sunday, January 17, 2016

Come to Britain: Hints for Holidays

Today my witty commentary will be interlaced with really attractive pictures of myself. You're welcome.
I decided I wasn't a fan of the normal crouching position. Clockwise
from me: Lindsey, Autumn, Sarah, India, Emarie.
Let me tell you about last Sunday. First, our RS Presidency was wrongly uninvited to a meeting. When our absence was noted, a chick from the other RS Presidency said, Huh, I guess we see who the better RS is. Let's just say, they picked the wrong overly-competitive RS Presidency to mess with.
First and only good picture we'll ever take.
At our stake training, the speaker said Serving is like the rent we pay for living on the earth. So shouldn't we all love it more? Um, no. I hate paying rent. Literal worst part of the month.
One of my favorite poses. 
And we took roommate pictures, only a small portion of which are shown here. One of my favorites from a participatory standpoint was taken in a tree. Guess who climbed the highest? Holla. Too bad the lighting was awful.
And what are pictures without a good deep squat?
I actually went to FHE this week because I knew there would be food. Guess who's in my 'family'? Matt. Yep. He keeps telling me we're the same (same classes, same sports teams, same clinical assignments, same calling basically, same ward, same FHE, etc). I super hate that. But I don't mind him and his apartment is great. We made this flag as a bonding activity.
Jamon is the FHE head and also in our family.
And that's his face in the moon.
I also actually went to a waffle night. Guess who else came? Our FHE bros. Not even mad. And Greggy. That was fun. And delicious.
Caught me in my natural habitat.
Our water polo team is going to crush this year. (We are called Ninja-Pirate-Zombie-Robots). We have some great girls. And the boys are just funny. Pretty sure Benson kept floating into corners. After the game, we ran to the institute building just in time for the refreshments: Costa Vida. Yum.

Wheeler Heck, my mission bro, came up from Blanding, UT to go snowboarding. He stopped en route so we could go to lunch, because I never see him anymore. Let me tell you about Wheeler. I love him. Not romantically, but I love him. He is one of the most wonderful people and so positive and loves to laugh and just makes everyone around him feel good about themselves.
It's not everyday you get to mount a cougar
with your bearded, swearing friend.
I talked to Kylo Ren's twin at Provo High. Turns out he's actually kind of funny. His ridiculously deep voice keeps throwing me off, though. I also learned how to pop a rib back in. I'm not super good at it yet.
Vogue status.
 I also grastoned my patellar tendons, which are stuck in the inflammatory stage. In layman's terms, I rubbed my knees with the handle of a butter knife, damaging them further. The theory is that if you hurt the tissue, it will restart the repair process and hopefully get past inflammation to repair. This only works if you rest for about 72 hours afterwards, which is the bigger struggle.
Saw this at Provo's game vs. Timpview. Plz no. 
Lauren and I finished our Hand and Foot game vs. Ho'o and Mandy. I like them all. Our team had to come back from a 3,000 point deficit to maintain our undefeated status. And we did.
It's funny because they're all about the same height, except me.
Not mad.
Can we talk about BYU vs Gonzaga? Quality game.
This is a great climbing tree. 
I watched Christian and Ryan's intramural basketball game and it was crazy. The ref was in a terrible mood and threw out several technicals and at one point told the teams they weren't allowed to talk. Yikes.
This is why dad wants to live with me when he's old.
By that time, I figure he won't have any taste buds left, so
he's gonna get prune juice. Sucker. 
And today, as per usual, I was stylin' at church. And per Grampy's suggestion, I even made my bed every day this week. Gentlemen??
Wow look at that great skirt. And all the matching colors.
And Grampy's watch. It's crazy. I'm almost a real girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment