Sunday, September 25, 2016

Pin the Handshake on the Apostle

My life is pretty standard. I workout. I go to clinicals with the football team. Then I either have classes or am doing HW until about 7pm. Monday I stayed up later than usual so I could go to FHE (bonfire with volleyball) and the ward weekly basketball mess-around. I stayed way too late. Wednesday I took a physics test, which went just as well as I'd expected, but not as well as I'd hoped.

Thursday I had an intramural basketball game, which was co-ed. Meaning boys can't guard girls or rebound within the key. I hate that. I met my team for the first time and we're actually pretty good. It was a close game, but we scraped out the win. The other team only had tiny girls who liked to drive, but weren't actually very good. They kept complaining about me fouling them, but really they just kept running into me and bounding off. The refs didn't call it ever, so I think they agreed with me.

Our friendship is based solely on funny quotes and Conference.
If we don't go to Conference, who even are we?

Friday I went to meet my advisor for the first time ever. She wasn't super helpful. But it was nice to talk through my stuff. Since most of the football team was gone, I was off the hook for clinicals. I did HW, I organized stuff and worked on my many projects. I played a Mario Kart tournament, which, little did I know, is 32 races. I saw Grey's Anatomy for the first time (not super impressed). And I had a dance party with my roommate, ACon.

Saturday, I got up to go running, but it was torrentially raining. I went to the temple with Cam. I went to a rehab session with some of the players that stayed home, and by that I mean just one because the others decided not to show up. Then some girl 'accidentally' bought 15 gallons of ice cream, so I helped her eat it. I watched the game, which was disappointing to say the least. And then I went to Woman Conf with Lauren and her family. It was better than usual. And we almost touched Jeffrey R.

No comments:

Post a Comment