Sunday, October 2, 2016

A Spoopy Start

Have you ever heard of iceblocking? My FHE went Monday and it was pretty fun. Apparently you go to the gas station and get ice blocks a little smaller than a cinder block for pretty cheap. You put a towel on top, sit on it, and slide down the hill. It’s way fun. (FHE followed, per usual, by some ward bball that was way fun.)

I felt like this week was super crammed – mainly because I’m trying to figure out my life and grad school and HW and football and study for tests and not end up on a motorcycle pulling a trailer of my belongings with nothing but the open road in front of me. We’ll see what happens.

The French club voted for our t-shirt design. I actually entered. And lost by one vote. Guess who didn’t vote? Derek. Greg. Hannah. My own siblings betrayed me.



At the mission reunion, I had at least 3 fake husbands: two for comic relief and one to get our food faster. I’m just glad PRoney didn’t call us out on it. I forgot how much I liked him. And all of my mission friends. Although there were a lot of babies I didn’t recognize.

Mission Mom & Sisters.

Friday is my one free day, so every exam I have, I hope it’s open on Fridays. I took a “Problems in Exercise Prescription” exam this week and it wasn’t bad at all. I also feel like I know way too much already from my Ex Phys class.

The game Friday night was super fun. We were fed delicious food and I got to hang out with some delightful players on the sideline while we were waiting for warmups to start. Then I got to hang out with them all when the game started. I really do like my job. If only ESPN gave us better TV times, then I could go to bed earlier.



Saturday I had to wake up for conference and maple bars. Then I immediately took advantage of Greg’s new car and we all drove to my friend Carolyn’s house in Highland. Her wonderful family fed us, the apostles took care of spiritual hunger, and we laughed and wrestled all the day long.

The Kevmeister hisself.

During PH, I hung out with my Elms BFFS – Emarie, Lyndsie, Sarah, and India. Remember them? We ate sushi as recommended by a knowledgeable bearded man, grabbed some ice cream, and hooked some free swag from a dress store. We talked and talked and talked until I was so tired. (So, like, 8 o’clock.)



Sunday I watched conference again. In between, we all collaborated to finish up our first edition of Guilt. (Like indoor plumbing-it’s gonna be good.) Joy kept us nice and fed, we kept each other plenty distracted, and Hannah helped hit Derek’s chin super hard on the cake platter when he was taking THE BITE. We wished the scruffy nugmuffin a happy removal anniversary and stole all his stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment