Sunday, November 6, 2016

Can ya top me off, Kronk? Be a friend?

Remember last week when Hannah and I took family pictures by ourselves? Yeah, good times. Please admire them and send to all the attractive boys you know.

Wow, hottie.
Monday was Halloween and also the last day to take a test. At this point in my life, I don't even remember what test it was. Is that sad?

Sorry half these pictures had issues uploading. It's cuz they're such high quality...
So just text me if you want a better copy to give to your attractive male friends.

I didn't dress up for actual Halloween since I learned from experience that trick-or-treating will get me nowhere in this town. But I did play some ball with my ward and 2 randos. But here's a pic of my costume from Friday.
Boom, baby!
The fam keeps sending me pics for our family book because some pics I get sent are outdated and I honestly have no idea. How am I supposed to keep track of everyones' lives?! So a lot of rearranging is happening of late.

Incomparable to New England falls,
but it's as close as we could get.

Also my roommate brought home 7 pizzas from her job at Pizza Pie Cafe - meaning half those were dessert pizzas. Yum.

The Moriah.
I went to a study group that I was overly prepared for. I make a killer study guide.

We call this the Mom/Lavinia pose. 
Hannah knew some girls on the team BYU was playing for their exhibition game Wednesday night, so we went for the second half. A bunch of the football guys were there and it was fun to hang out with them as well. And get introduced to their GFs as their personal booty masseuse. What a legacy.

Sorry Hannah's eyes don't open that wide. 

I took my Ex Prescription test early Thursday morning during my class that was cancelled. It went well.

Model Shot.

I kind of hurt my knee during my basketball class, but I had my friends check it out and we're not sure what I did. But I had to play in our tournament game for intramurals that night with a decent limp since we had very few girls. We lost, but not before some further injuries to our team and me trying to hold back elbowing some girls in the head.

"Ok, now pretend like you like each other."
Friday I ran some errands and did a lot of HW catch up work.

Almost like we're friends.
There was an AT party, which was kind of sad since only 10 people + spouses showed up and nobody from the first and second semesters. But the food was good and the games were even fun. It was funny to see a couple of cliques separated due to some lingering football drama which should never have been an issue.

Now imagine me waving my hand in a circular motion and whistling.
Acon, Ashlyn, and I did face masks and watched Friends and told horrendous dating stories. It was quite amusing.
She's his lobster.
Oh my! I forgot to introduce myself:
I'm a mysterious old man.
I went to the temple Saturday morning at Provo City Center. I like that one - the rooms are beautifully painted. As usual, it was a delightful experience. The veil worker was kind of funny and told me 'good job' after I went through. Made me laugh.

At least we're genuine.
Then I hung out with two Laurens, a Ho'o, a Chelsey, and a Rachel. We played Racko and I cheated at Yahtzee and we got papusas that took two hours to get to our table. But we didn't even notice since we were in such delightful company, trying to teach Lauren Rigby to keep her hands only a little to herself and use pickup lines like: 'Dew me a favor and Sheri your evening with me' and 'hey, big boy'. I like them a lot.
My zipper is touching my naked and it's cold.
My roommates, Harrison, Dorian, and Ashlyn's date Scott played Telestrations. It took them a surprisingly long time to understand it. But it was still fun.

Everyone should have a magnet of this on their fridge.

1 comment:

  1. I wish I knew a single guy I could play matchmaker with. You two are funny and lovely!

    ReplyDelete