Sunday, August 27, 2017

Date Me, Date Me

"What's your secret?" they ask Bruce Banner, referring to how he controls the Hulk.
"I'm always angry," he says.

I'm also always angry, so I feel this guy.
Same, but I'm always hungry. Luckily for me, my friends are well aware of this and are willing to miss a bit of church to make me a quick quesadilla in the kitchen. Or bring homemade toffee.

Bless. Thanks, Cen.
I skipped out on my ward's FHE this week (broken knees don't go so well with roller skates...) in favor of the Surprise ward's BBQ and pool party. The burgers were delicious and I'm not sure that the boys there had ever spoken to a real female before, so it was a win all around.

If you didn't hear, I bought my first car. 
After a long Tuesday, it was nice to chill on the couch with Autumn, Peyton, and Jake. We had pizza and learned all about how to be Latin lovers.

So naturally, I did a photoshoot with it.
Geeg flew in Wednesday morning from CT. Picked him up, dropped him at my house with a list of chores, and went to work. Afterwards, we had a chill hangout chez-Cassens with Cenita, Autumn, Jake, and even Kaleb was invited.

Also Grug came to get his car I've been borrowing.
Thursday was my day off. I went on a run - which was short, awkward, and felt like I was running through mud the whole time. And I read a book.

Autumn is the real MVP for making me pose less awkwardly.
I did some nice AF makeup and dressed up for my car's photoshoot. Autumn was the best photographer I've ever had, 10/10 would hire her again. Sam, Becca, Callie, and I met up at Barro's for pizza before going to Callie's for some games with Bryan and Grace. It was a fun night, all in all.

Aaaaannnnndddd - outfit change. This is real.
Saturday, Ho'o and I hit up the Mesa temple real quick and swam at her family's pool. Then my favorite roommates (Sarah/John) let me in on their poolside afternoon chat. I stopped by Krispy Kreme on the way home to try the Reese donut (6/10, would eat again if it was free and in front of me). Then I went to a game night, where Sam chastised me for bringing a book and planning to be nonsocial at a social event. #nocompromise

Feel free to like these on my IG. 

No comments:

Post a Comment