Sunday, October 8, 2017

Fried Reeses 4 Lyfe

Guys, I played frisbee this week! And by that I mean a low-intensity game of catch, but still! It felt so good!

Then I got sick and almost threw up at institute. Instead, I slept a lot more than usual and toned down the physical activity and food. Play your cards right and you almost never need to throw up.


Kaleb visited me for HT, with his substitute comp, Cenita. So basically a normal hangout with a spiritual thought, haha. 

Addison and I chilled at Sonic for a late-night chat. She's teaching me how to tie a knot in a cherry stem and prepared me to get my nails done.

 

Friday night football wasn't too bad - a possibly torn meniscus and a few scratches, but otherwise okay. 

Cenita got Isabelle at the airport and even got her Mexican on the way home. We stayed up late and I convinced Isabelle not to shower. What a great influence.

 

We did baptisms at the temple - my first time in 5 years! And I saw my friends Alex and Autumn there. They hooked us up with some speedy service.

We got mani/pedis done. The service is nice, but I can't see myself paying for it on a regular basis, ya dig?

 

I'm going to house sit for my coworker Jen. I dragged allergy-ridden Isabelle along to check out the house and feeding schedule for the 6 dogs, cat, iguana, and 2 snakes. Even got Isabelle to hold the nice snake.

We met up with the guys to carpool to the state fair. We went to a DRAGON EXHIBIT (where Isabelle accurately pegged me as the European Red Dragon - basically the rude, sassy, conniving one.) We also did a VR dragon flight, which was kinda cool.

 

Adam volunteered for a hypnosis show and we watched him almost make out with the guy next to him and give CPR to a duck. The best part was when the volunteers were pretending they were riding a motorcycle. The guy said Look to your left, you see your friends and family! And they did, waving, and smiling. Look to your right and see your ex! And this one girl, Jo-Jo, stuck up the finger and shouted F you! multiple times.

We ate fried Reeses (highlight) and rode the ferris wheel and swing rides. I also had a decent cheeseburger and Isabelle had chili cheese fries.


Cenita and Isabelle and I left to hit up Wyatt's homecoming party (some guy I'd never met, but who's pretty sassy). And then we went to a movie night hangout with Sam, Bryan, Kaleb, and a couple of girls I'd never met. Isabelle: Do I have to go? Can I just wait in the car? We're definitely related, haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment