Sunday, January 21, 2018

The Situation Warrants

There are so many things to do in life and not nearly enough time. Glad I have a literal eternity - but I better have all the documents on my hard drive saved somewhere easily retrievable in the celestial cyberspace.



My committee planned a year's worth of activities in one night. Now, we just have to get all the details hashed out and we're set.


I almost played basketball with a bunch of old ladies this week, but they cancelled on me. Probably too scared.



It was nice not working overtime this week. I went to the gym every day and actually got some stuff done that I needed to. And I played the piano. And finished my book series.


The Wheel of Time, a review: The final battle is the best one I've ever read. The set up for it was perfect. I liked that some important characters actually died, making it more realistic, which I feel is important. I also liked that Mat didn't die because he's my favorite. There are other people who didn't die that should have. And I'm glad that agency won out in the end. That's my favorite trope.



Friday night was busy. I went on a date. I went to a dance. I met Chance from France and went to a bonfire. And I got home late.


Then I did almost nothing on Saturday. Nothing tangible, anyway. I did have a movie night with some amis and visited Callie and Rylie before they went back to school in Idaho.

Oh, and did I mention IT'S MY BEST FRIEND'S BIRTHDAY TODAY? It is and she's wonderful.

No comments:

Post a Comment