Saturday, March 31, 2018

HutchCreations: An EliteTake on Post-Modernist Nugmuffinery

SWOLENATION is lagging behind a bit. Workouts are still going strong, but that weekend of no dieting kind of messed me up. Also, there was brownies and cookies and donuts and pizza at my work all week.
"It's a lifestyle, not a diet of deprivation." -me
PC: Kellogius.
Chris, my spin instructor, came and did a tabata workout with SWOLENATION. It crushed. Tabata workouts consists of 4min songs broken into 20s max workout and 10s active recovery for a total of 8 rounds. You never catch your breath (so you end up burning 5x the normal amount of calories 5h later due to EPOC) and your muscles get destroyed. I'm still sore.

PC: Grug.
PC: HanNip-Nip Cheerio.
I was dog sitting again. The dogs were much better behaved this round. (All five of them.) The cat was still annoying.
PC: Yours truly.
PC: The Chin.
CCV games were cancelled because it's Easter weekend. Which made my night. I taught Peter (my easily-winded friend somewhere between the ages of 10 and 62) the meaning of tabata and he subsequently turned my brain into mush with some Javascript. The good news is that it's making a lot more sense now. But I'm still on the edge of a waterfall.

PC: T Sizzle.
PC: Xandino.
I introduced ma boi Chance to Clue, the movie. Now he'll understand the other 50% of my speech, which is made entirely of quotes from that movie. But look what happened to the cook!

PC: Elder Hutchins.
PC: HD Booty.
Good news. General Conference is finally upon us. Which means I'm spending 10h this week listening to old men and women talk about Jesus. Is there a better way? The church is freaking true. The biggest messages I've gotten out of it so far have involved the way I treat others. Which will soon be improving, we hope.

PC: IsaTurtle.
PC: Shennsley.
The other good news is that our family painting competition deadline has passed. And I finished just in time. Literally. Reqs: must include sunflower, be outside.

PC: Combo H/N. 

No comments:

Post a Comment