Sunday, March 4, 2018

People Say I Look Like Shalyssa

After much drama and debate, dinner groups finally happened on Sunday. Part of the drama was my own fault (I accidentally sent out a group of numbers with one missing digit, and I forgot about the bag of dough for rolls in my backpack overnight). BUT I'd call them a success.

I was over at bishop's house with Alyssa, Tyler, Chance, Sophie, and Alexis - but Grace, Tyler, and Mandy randomly showed up later. We had a great dinner, an intense game of Apples to Apples, and a whole lot of fun.

I found housing in NAU, so that's good. Please stop me ASAP if you know anyone who will house me for free.

Institute was good. I didn't get much out of the lesson, but I think Kaleb and I are officially friends now. So I'm excited about that.

Pirate ship of death, circa last week. Collab w/Hannah Merrell.
I skipped basketball to learn how to play tennis. I didn't improve much, but I did find a weakness (my backhand) and a strength (hitting the ball off the metal part of the racket).

Did I mention our ward is doing a workout challenge?? It's boutta be LIT. I'm seriously psyched about this.

Adam went through the temple on Friday, so Matt, bishop, and I came out to support him. He looked a little shell-shocked, but I'm teaching the temple prep lesson today, so hopefully we can talk it out.

Peter invited me over to his place for a Drinks & Apps night. As soon as we walked in, the whole crew yelled "JUICEEEEE" because they knew we weren't there to drink. It was a good time.

So hyped.
The chins are in the midst of a furious painting challenge. The req's are that the painting must be:
1. Outdoors
2. Contain a sunflower
3. Be less than or equal to 1' by 1'
Hannah and I did some collab work that is now finished, so now I just gotta figure out what to do for my own entry...

The fam made waffles with some delicious frozen berry sauce. Week highlight, right there.

Later, Avery, Chris, Chance, and I went laser tagging and freaking crushed. We played against kids and drunk guys - and I actually did so good! I got second and first place. Miracles happen. We played cards and I guess we're all real friends bc we have plans to hang out again.

No comments:

Post a Comment