Sunday, September 9, 2018

I've Got A Good Feeling About This

These weeks are the longest of my life, but somehow I made it past the second of PT school. My FHE continued our survivor theme by having a cake decorating contest - in which I participated in the planning only, and then stole supplies from various tables and also one of my old lady friends gave me some pasta and rice.

I played volleyball and shot some hoops at the institute building. I worked out a good amount. I'm slowly getting a routine. I even tried getting a part-time job - with little success due to the need for extreme flexibility in my hours.

Look at this goddess; starting her first day of work!
My program threw a BBQ - during which I ate a ton and socialized for like 3 hours. THEN I went to a church activity where I won a free date to the Native American museum with a blonde version of Kylo Ren. THEN I went country dancing - which was 50% real dancing and I loved it. But I was so tired of people and being awake.

I did a lot of HW. Watched a lot of B99. I went solo to Solo - for free, with free popcorn and drinks. Hit up Stake Conf and the Face2Face event where I ate at least one slice of every pie/cake known to man. So all in all, not a bad week.

No comments:

Post a Comment