Sunday, September 16, 2018

Shoot Fire Boy

Since all I do is school, this forum will be much less interesting for the next 2.5 years. I study all the time and sometimes I do homework or take tests. Riveting.

Nobody played basketball again on Monday, so I was mad. And I spent all Tuesday at volleyball recruiting. We should have numbers this week. But I did find a group that plays ball at the gym 11-1 every MWF, so depending on my clinicals, I should be able to make Wednesdays sometimes.

Also, volleyball this week was LIT. It was so good. The last hour we had 2 solid teams and some solid volleys and really close games. And hopefully I'm also joining my teacher's community volleyball team that plays on Wednesdays who are pretty competitive.

I went to a free movie with Brandi this week - Jurassic World. Soundtrack is pretty solid, the movie was expected. Also I broke the first chair I sat in at the theater, so the diet starts tomorrow.

I debuted the first track on my DPT rap album, "Wk On3", which was well-received. And one of my teachers volunteered to help us with a music video.

Most of the crew headed down to the valley for the weekend, so instead of dancing, I went hot tubbing at my complex (since I just found out we have one of those). And I met three guys who were trying to tell me all the cool things to do around here, which all involved finding bodies of water. Since they're from Arizona and those are rare.

Remember that time that I got tricked into going on a date with blonde Kylo Ren? Because that happened. The museum was fine; there was a sweet dinosaur exhibit that I was into. And we got Cafe Rio afterwards, so not a total loss.

Notice the water feature. 
Then I headed up the carpool to the Snowflake temple so we could do some work and then do some work. And by the latter, I mean clean. There were so many people there that it didn't take too long - and the coordinators were super grateful because they got the dates mixed up and had to send out a last-minute plea for help with little hope of response.

Brandi has been chatting up a kid on Mutual who happened to be in a wedding in the same town. So we met up with him and his friends at Sonic afterwards. I didn't understand half of what they were saying because they kept talking like super southerners, but I guess that's kind of how Brandi's people talk as well. She does come from a cattle farm. Although they use electric branders, so is it really legit?

No comments:

Post a Comment