Sunday, December 2, 2018

Creed II: Must View

The good news is that there's only 1.5 weeks left of class. The bad news is that during that time, I have approximately 3 exams in each of my classes. And volleyball season is over.

This is my morning run. (On the way home.)
I did a lot of studying for a mini exam this week, kind of a preview. Also prepared for some final presentations in video and slide format. Took some quizzes and actually did pretty well. And that about sums up my school life, which actually takes up 80% of my time, but isn't as interesting because all I do is study.


Friday, we had a poetry night and Jake and I wrote haikus about every topic in the bowl. Here are my haikus:

On awkward RMs:
Music is bad and
All the ward girls have cooties
My name is Mason

On gaining weight:
Pure horror comes cuz
My mother bought my meal plan
The freshman fifteen

On getting stood up:
Welcome to Chili’s
Um hey, should we keep waiting?
A table for one

On my FinAid not going through:
Negative dollars
Bank account isn’t happy
No tacos for me

On getting pulled over:
Flashing red and blue
Sweet talking an angry man
Oh, it didn’t work 

On slipping on ice:
SOS Man down 
Can’t even make it to class
Winter slip n slide

On dating:
Where are all the men
I see only twelve year olds

Hello spinsterhood

Saturday was our 3v3 tournament, which was so fun but exhausting. My team did pretty well and ended up winning half our games and losing the others by a point. By game six we were so tired, we were garbage. 10/10 would repeat. Especially the wings/pizza post. Also I bruised several fingers in weird spots.

This is peak adulthood. 
I had an interview for a seasonal position at the bookstore, made enchiladas, and hit up pub night with Brandi and all the kids that interviewed today. Then we met up with the crew to watch Creed II. WHICH IS ONE OF THE BEST MOVIES I'VE SEEN. The sports. Michael B Jordan. The music. Ugh. Critics are raving.

No comments:

Post a Comment