Tuesday, June 18, 2019

She's Oxidizing

So many things happen and also nothing (for most of the week). And by that I mean that I sit in a classroom and go home and study four days out of the week. The rest of the week, however...

Val let us out super early on Thursday, so I made it up to Page by four. I went exploring the slot canyons and barely made it out alive because I'm scared of heights and also have zero upper body strength. I went shooting for the first time since Girl's Camp (and didn't do half bad). I hung out with Roger's coworkers at their bbq and then we caught our own fish, which I have yet to filet.



After a morning run and pancakes, I drove up to Mesquite. The chins are pretty typical still. The Potato and her Tater Tot are as cute as ever (although I am definitely not ready for my own little sprouts). We ate Mexican and got back in time to let Greg and Michaela in the house. Where everyone made fun of me for working at a rodeo.



Deek and Shan arrived late Saturday. We had a riotous time as Hutchins do. Greg and Derek are starting their own PI business in Idaho (where there are no regulations on licensure) and will manipulate all clients into a 50% finder's fee. All children who are found will spend time as "volunteers" on weekends, Christmas, and every third Thanksgiving. Half of their labor will be dedicated to helping solve crimes, the other half will be spent creating more crimes to solve. I can't wait.

Watching someone's eye pop out. Knew she'd like it.
Markies did a great job on Aurora's baby blessing and Mimi's dress fit like a dream. We had our designated baby time before the great grandma stole her away. After lunch, I headed back through Page for dinner, and to Flagstaff by bedtime.


Star of the show. 

No comments:

Post a Comment