Sunday, June 23, 2019

TJ Khalid turns 26

Brandi said it perfectly today: The weeks are boring, but the weekends are fun.

The first half of summer semester is done, which means I'll be trading out 2 classes for 1.5 new ones tomorrow. Also finishing several huge projects and taking midterms/finals.



Washington's rodeo queen met some of my PT friends at a bar and ended up bringing her Seahawks chaps to school during a break for us to try. Get ready for more on the rodeo next week (since I'm working it this weekend...)

Photo cred: Dawn. 
Water Wednesdays started for the summer - which basically means we show up, eat, swim, do a little yaking, and go home. When will I do HW, you may ask? I'll keep you posted.



Thursday we had a semi-impromptu camping trip at the Edge of the World. We showed up late after Brandi locked her keys in her car. But just in time for a sunset and dinner. Lizzy prepared tinfoil dinners that were great, the guys built a fire, and I brought the s'mores stuff (including Reese's).




After a cramped night in Brandi's car, we woke up to breakfast burritos prepared for us. I could get used to that, you know. We saw some good views, cleaned up the camp, drove back into town, and took a nap before helping out at the Food Center for a few hours with the Crusher.

How we feel about anatomy.
Saturday was a HW day. I worked on a video project for about 6 hours, but it's finally done. (And about 50s too short due to my efficiency.) Then we took some quizzes and studied and ate and studied some more. A great time was had by all.

And if that's not the freaking coolest birthday cake, idk...
Love this crew, FR though. (Even when they sneak hug me). 
TJ's 26 was Saturday night and it was mostly my favorite people from school. Also a dog, that took a chunk out of my calf. We played a few games of STUMP, which I loved. We lit the nails on fire with hand sanitizer. And partied it up.

No comments:

Post a Comment