Monday, September 2, 2019

Last First Day of School

First week of classes in the bag and it could've been worse, honestly. I still cannot listen to people talk for eight hours, but I can find free food for most lunches and dinners throughout the week. (One of which was a delicious roast Roger made). I met a Tahitian girl who's here on exchange for a year so we'll be French buddies. And I talked to my best friend Lauren Bellon, who needs to quit her job.  Also I did HW all night. Every night. For the rest of my life.

Brandi wasn't ok with leaving the shower curtain hanging by dental floss. 
Brandi, Ciera, and I took some time off to go fishing and I lost 2 rapalas, but found 2 more things. I also had a meeting with Cherisse, from NAU Sports Med to talk about my new job opp. And I chatted with Mark about my research gig. Then I talked to the first years about this race I'm organizing in October. It's gonna be a fun year.

A salamander and a worm. 
For Labor Day weekend, I went camping with the Letners. There were games, grub, and plenty of hugs. Rog and I went adventuring and I beat him in knife throwing. (Right before he beat me in the same game). I made some Enemies and some friends (mainly Swanny) and Chad is still not invited to my birthday party. Speaking of which, I gave the Zubster a call for her birthday while she was in her birthday suit. Then I got a free coffee table.

Last chill day of our lives. 

No comments:

Post a Comment