Sunday, January 12, 2020

Under the Knife

I had my last two days of normalcy and function this week. Tuesday night, Rog and I went to Page for Stu's game against Chinle (a team that is getting a Netflix special apparently). We won.

Cloud cover cutoff. 
On Wednesday, they sliced me open and stitched me up. The process was better than last time, but hurt way worse. And I was only on drugs for two days before sleeping no longer worked.

Post-war. 
We "watched" the LOTR series and Roger finished a painting and made so much food. He was only mad the nurses started telling him he'd have to shower me. To which BOTH of us protested.

Guess what this is from. 
Saturday we got to see Paislee and half of Roger's extended family. I like them, but it wasn't a good time for me to be around people. Here's hoping that eight hours of classes goes better.

Moriah's "leg exercises".

No comments:

Post a Comment