Monday, April 27, 2020

Give me liberty (from school) or give me burnout!

I'm just done with school. I took a ridiculous comp exam (and passed) and all my clinicals are delayed and I don't get to take the real boards exam for another year now - and you still expect me to do homework and study for exams??? lol.

MGH: I'm going to wear this every week!
Brandi and I cranked out a video practical in one take. (Practicals aren't so bad, honestly). And we had a nice chat with Val and cleaned out our lockers and took Beth some flowers (and Brandi got caught dropping them off). And I "studied" for another test. And attended class in body, but not in mind. I hate school.

Me: Carry me on your back. 
Wednesday I never have class anymore, so Rog, Becky, Amy, and I went hiking by Beaver Creek again. Friday I also never have class, so I went running with Joe. I also had an appointment with my doc where he agreed to meet in-person to check out my stability. And Saturday, I convinced Roger to join a group going to the Verde River hot springs (road closed) and ended up swimming in the frigid water and he even caught a frog.

One of my go-to poses. 
We made stupid good wings with that mustard and watched the pilots of a pirate show (Black Sails) and a spinoff series (the Librarians). We replanted a camera and built up a blind in the middle of an aspen grove and mooched off Mike Palmer for dinner (pizza & wings).

This is where I live. And it's much better in person. 

No comments:

Post a Comment