Sunday, May 3, 2020

Last week of classes ever. Get. Me. Out.

This was my last week of classes ever and I actually went. We played useful jeopardy in MedTher and had a nice chat in the others. I almost had my practical cancelled due to technical difficulties, but then it was just rescheduled and I killed it.



I worked out a lot and resumed PT and ran on the Alter-G again (and I'm getting faster and less assisted). I painted and watched Next in Fashion and tried to go on a hike, but everything is closed with a $5K penalty, so we just parked on the side of the road and bushwacked along the river side. I got an oil change and found out I do NOT need to change my brakes yet (but I do still need an alignment).



We made pizza and shakes (nearly every day). And Carol gave us bacon and eggs, so I thoroughly enjoyed that. I also painted a bird on Roger's forest scene (that does NOT belong) so now he will never paint over it because he thinks none of my art should ever be destroyed, but his is disposable.

 

The big news of the week is that I gave Roger a hair cut and his coworkers thought he got it professionally done. And both of us were stressed throughout the whole thing. The other big news is that Roger bought a car! His truck survived a few crashes and Jurassic Park, so it's not super reliable anymore. But he refuses to do a photoshoot if it's not a truck. (And also we tried to fix the truck's camper window and the replacement plexiglass blew over and shattered.)

No comments:

Post a Comment