Monday, May 11, 2020

Last finals week ever.

I had my last finals ever on Monday/Tuesday. I cared little. But did well enough (probably) despite not reading the questions. 

Most of my effort was expended in bringing stuff over to Roger's apartment to store (and helping him organize it in a way that makes the apartment still livable). And finishing off all the rest of the food in my house (popcorn and ice cream). And exercising and reading my birthday book. 

I packed my car up by Thursday night and I spent the whole day cleaning. Friday, I cleaned a little, worked out, ran some errands and to the store and to a doctor's appointment, and drove up to the Sandall house in Page, AZ. 

We spent half a day laying cement before Roger joined us and we ate watermelon and had a cookout with experimental cobbler for dessert. Which was dang good in the new fire pit. And I eventually showered. 

No comments:

Post a Comment