Sunday, February 27, 2022

Day 21

It has been a week, lemme tell you. No pictures again since all my pictures rn are "progress pics" that you don't need to see. (You're welcome). 

SO to Lauren, my BFF, Queen of Church History, and Master of Dancing on Tables for doing hard things and surviving one awkward date after another. Can't wait to see the movie they make about your life. 

I'm not playing city league volleyball since they didn't have enough teams for A league - so they combined all the levels together. I did sub for a team this week (in exchange for some Girl Scout cookies) and we crushed both teams easily. With Logan & I helping out, it's really no competition. 

It snowed real good. And I hate that my work won't officially cancel us for the day - the office just officially works from home and tells us "be safe". So we all texted each other "this is crazy, right? you're not going either, right?" And we all stayed home. Because it was crazy. Did UPS still make Roger drive down to Verde? Yes. Counting down the days until he quits. 

At some point that day, I came down with either a really sudden virus or a really lingering bout of food poisoning that left me feverish and on the verge of losing any food left in me. I managed to hold it in. At least from that end ;) AND I still did 75 hard during it. And those "workouts" had me sweating more than any other. 

Anyhow, I took another day off for that. 

Friday we cancelled our icebreaker activity since half the girls were gone and none of the leaders planned to show up. Instead, I met with our youth in charge of planning the ward dance and we searched the closets and did some shopping. Then I showed up early on Saturday to help facilitate setting up, but got shot down on a couple suggestions, so I just let them run with it. We had a small turnout and blew up a speaker set, but otherwise it was pretty ok. 

Then Roger and I watched Uncharted in theaters with some really yummy sour Twizzlers. I spent my whole life at church meetings and then the rest of it at Carol's for the quarterly birthday party. It was a good time as well as a long time. And I was introduced to Mint Moose Tracks Ice Cream and Paislee went on a whole 45 min Sunday walk with me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment